- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- 1GHz CPU (Intel, Apple Silicon)
- 4 GB RAM
- 3 GB Harddrive (applications)
Minimum Requirements for Client Applications (e.g. CW-TournamentFloor, CW-CashGameFloor, CW-CheckIn):
- Display Resolution 1280 x 800 pixel
You can run all applications on the same computer, but if you have lots of clients, a lot of data or additional modules sending data out to the world we recommend to run the server application on a separate computer. Make sure the server has the best performance.
Server Application (CW-Server):
- macOS 12 (Monterey)
- 16 GB RAM (the faster the better, the more the better)
- 3GHz CPU (i7, Xeon, Apple Silicon M1 Processor or even better)
- Solid State Drive (SSD) or PCI Flash Drive
- Cable Network
Client Applications (CW-TournamentFloor & CW-CashGameFloor):
- Display Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixel (4K, UHD)
Use cables instead of WiFiFor security and reliability we always recommend to use a cable network instead of WiFi, espacially for the server and the main clients.
When there are a lot of players in the same room, many devices often lead to delays and failures in the WiFi.
Use cables especially when running big events!